Our team is searching for a dedicated professional interested for a permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week) position at an insurance agency located in St. Paul, MN. This salaried position with full benefits includes clerical, data entry, and project type work. Opportunity for position to quickly grow in responsibility for the right candidate.
- Maintain agency customer database.
- Process and monitor daily policy downloads.
- Assist accountant with monthly commission entry.
- Help commercial marketing prepare documents for agents.
- Maintain relationships/communication with 20+ Customer Service Reps, 35+ Agents.
- Answer phones as needed.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Process ingoing/outgoing mail.
- Other miscellaneous duties/projects as assigned.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and understandable manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Insurance experience/licensing a plus.
Bring your skills to work for us and enjoy an employment benefit package including:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule.
- Paid Holidays.
- Vacation and Sick Time.
- Health Insurance, Group Life, 401K.