Full-Time Commercial Account Executive
Our team is searching for a dedicated professional interested in a permanent, full-time position at an insurance agency located in St. Paul, MN committed to the core values of positive, relationship-driven and family-feel work environment, sales growth, unparalleled service and industry innovation. We are a well-respected, growing organization with 38 locations throughout Minnesota. This salaried position with full benefits includes account marketing, administrative and critical support work. Opportunity for position to quickly grow in responsibility for the right candidate.
- Support Director of Commercial Sales in all functions of growing/retaining Commercial business
- Effectively communicate and provide direction to 20+ Customer Service Reps, 35+ Agents.
- Control and manage all new/renewal Agency Bill business with Surplus Lines carriers.
- Timely and accurately process all incoming/outgoing policy documents while insuring integrity of data in agency management system.
- Proactively review accounts for correct account placement, cross-selling opportunities
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Advise and assist with account submissions: ACORD applications, correct and complete info, etc
- Build, maintain and enhance positive working relationships with carrier/broker Underwriters.
- Participate in company and agency functions when applicable.
- Experience with Eclipse Agency Management system preferred.
- Positive, winning attitude is critical.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and understandable manner.
- Able to work independently while being a team player.
- Insurance experience/licensing, college degree preferred.
- Ability to embrace, thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Bring your skills to work for us and enjoy an employment benefit package including:
- Competitive Pay.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Paid Holidays.
- Vacation and Sick Time.
- Health Insurance, Group Life, 401K.
- Continuing Education Opportunities.